I've had this project in my Craft Closet for a year. I couldn't wait to pull it out and use it as a decoration this year.
* 3 paint canvas' 8 X 10 (bought for $1 at Walmart)
* corresponding scrapbook paper
* corresponding valentines ribbon
* spray adhesive, scissors and a hole punch
* the letters I and U (the glitter hearts were from previous project - see below)
* red paint
I painted the U and I red (found at local craft store) first. Found some valentines scrapbook paper and ribbon I already had. I did a rough draft layout first before I started cutting paper and glueing onto the canvas.
Cut paper first to fit the canvas. Spray adhesive onto the canvas. Place your pre-cut scrapbook paper on first and decorate like any other scrapbook page.
Once all pages are complete, hole punch top and bottom corners. Cut ribbon and tie corners together.
Now you have a Valentines craft to display on any shelf, Mantle or ledge.